Thursday 13 January 2011

Never Judge a Book by it's Cover

My boyfriend and I have recently purchased our very first wall to wall book case, he has a hell of allot of novels. Myself, I have allot of art and fashion books that belong on a big beautiful coffee table, still looking for that though. To make the appearance of the books on the shelves even more pleasing to the eye look into collecting the Penguin Classics designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith.
I also love the look of the graphic designs David Pearson has done for them too. Even though I'm not the biggest reading fan these covers beg to be picked up and flicked through.

Something I would love to do is what was done to the book case in Chotda's living room. But my boyfriend would kill me, he's all about the alphabetical order, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment